Форум железнодорожного транспорта
Предельный столбик Ответить Первое новое сообщение • Сообщений: 17 • Страница 1 из 1 Предельный столбик

admin » 15 дек 2010, 16:59

Подскажите а где устанавливается предельный столбик???
admin Администратор
  Сообщения: 403Зарегистрирован: 12 дек 2010, 01:20 Вернуться к началу Re: Предельный столбик

admin » 15 дек 2010, 17:00

Предельный столбик устанавливается на расстоянии 4100 мм между осями сходящихся путей под углом 90 градусов к прямому пути
admin Администратор
  Сообщения: 403Зарегистрирован: 12 дек 2010, 01:20 Вернуться к началу Re: Предельный столбик

OlyA » 12 сен 2011, 01:06

Необходимость установки пикетных столбиков?
OlyA Дежурный по станции III-его класса
  Сообщения: 45Зарегистрирован: 10 сен 2011, 23:08Откуда: Вязьма Вернуться к началу Re: Предельный столбик

OlyA » 12 сен 2011, 01:08

Вопрос конечно, наверное не по теме. Но подскажите, очень интересно
  Сообщения: 45Зарегистрирован: 10 сен 2011, 23:08Откуда: Вязьма Вернуться к началу Re: Предельный столбик

admin » 12 сен 2011, 01:09

уточните вопрос. предельные и пикетные столбики - разные вещи
admin Администратор

OlyA » 12 сен 2011, 01:13

Я понимаю, что это разные вещи. Про пикетный столбик спрашиваю. В чем заключается необходимость его установки?

admin » 12 сен 2011, 01:17

координаты. чтобы ориентироваться где и на каком расстоянии (или ординате можно сказать) находиться тот или иной предмет (или человек например)
admin Администратор

OlyA » 12 сен 2011, 01:24

Спасибо

admin » 12 сен 2011, 03:45

Всегда пожалуйста
admin Администратор

Александр Одинцов » 19 сен 2011, 10:52

admin писал(а):координаты. чтобы ориентироваться где и на каком расстоянии (или ординате можно сказать) находиться тот или иной предмет (или человек например)
точнее "ординаты" вагоны... вагоны... вагоны...
Александр Одинцов Ревизор движения
  Сообщения: 153Зарегистрирован: 15 сен 2011, 16:00 Вернуться к началу Re: Предельный столбик

Мarija » 06 фев 2013, 12:29

Он представляет собой столб из железобетона либо из дерева, имеющий соответствующую окраску и габариты, его устанавливают в самом центре междупутья, либо в тех местах, где осевое расстояние расходящихся или сходящихся рельс приравнивается 4100 мм, т.е. это и есть норма. В местах движения станционных путей, с подвижным составом габаритов "Т" , а также и в местах суженого междупутья оно может быть уменьшено до пределов 3810 либо мах 3600 мм. Указывается на предельных столбиках нумерация путей.
Мarija Начальник станции V-го класса
  Сообщения: 86Зарегистрирован: 13 июн 2012, 15:25 Вернуться к началу This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.

Boyslerongory » Сегодня, 08:33

 Iˇve read several just right stuff here.Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?Somebody necessarily assist to make seriously posts I'd state.I do not know what I would have worked on without the actual basics discussed by you relating to this question. Certainly was a real challenging scenario for me, however , understanding this professional style you treated it took me to weep with fulfillment. I'm just grateful for your assistance and in addition pray you comprehend what a powerful job you are always accomplishing teaching others with the aid of your webpage. I am certain you haven't encountered all of us.
 What i don't realize is actually how you are now not really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you may be now. You're so intelligent. You recognize thus considerably on the subject of this subject, produced me personally believe it from numerous varied angles.I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing.I am an avid advocate for starting your company part-time. You will find a lot of advantages and few disadvantages. I comprehend that some organizations are not possible to carry out any other way apart from full-time, even so, most can be started part-time. Some are lined with faux fleece. Some are faux leather. None will put on the same as an Ugg.Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Fantastic.
 Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.It is in reality a great and useful piece of info.The children can enroll in the Jedi Education Academy, exactly where selected youngsters in the viewers turn into Padawans to your Jedi teacher, discover the methods in the Power as well as have the likelihood to test these capabilities having a lightsaber! You will find also child trivia contests, hoopla routines as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the creating of Star Wars. In all, topic park guests can arrive face-to-face with greater than fifty distinct Star Wars figures roaming the park and showing up in meet greets. Even Mickey Mouse will get into the 30th anniversary celebration of Star Wars by donning his Star Wars Weekends costume and greeting visitors as Jedi Mickey.. Boyslerongory Регулировщик скорости движения вагонов
  Сообщения: 6Зарегистрирован: Сегодня, 08:18 Вернуться к началу certainly like your web site but you need to check the spell

Boyslerongory » Сегодня, 08:33

 I've read a few just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?I miss your great writings.so all Zenga thinks bout is stealing funds from other far more productive motion pictures. and their viewers. That by yourself really should say volumes about exactly where this guy's mind is at. One % or lowfat milk is exactly where you really see very good percentages on calories from body fat. 1 cup has 103 calories with two.four grams of fat or about 22 calories from body fat which accounts to get a good low proportion of only 21 percent. Saturated body fat is at 1.five grams or 13.five energy and a respectable 13 percent on the total energy..Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will definitely come again again.
 all be able to easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.I all the time emailed this website post page to all my associates,To diminish jolting, the body on the mentor was supported by two leather-based straps (the "thorough braces"). The fare varied with time and spot, averaging in america about five cents a mile. Competition from mail coaches, set up in England in 1784, brought enhancements inside the comfort, speed, and schedules of stagecoaches, but the wonderful period of time of the coaches finished inside the earlier 19th cent.(four). A a lot more careful approach. Beginning one's personal enterprise, full-time or part-time, is just not for wimps. Find out those you like and alternate among a nonfat and reduced unwanted fat flavor. Sweet Deal with can be a self-serve yogurt shop and charges 39 cents per ounce. Remember, a serving size (mentioned above) is 4 ounces to ensure that would expense you a greenback and 56 cents (ahead of tax).
 Thanks for any other informative site.Keeping the feet warm will be the initial and foremost issue during winter season time. The Ugg boots are very well-liked within this regard. Obtainable in different colours, low cost ugg boots look extremely stylish and exclusive. You'll find 3500 of those and I have one. But there's nothing on the box or perhaps the base of his foot which tells me which 1 I've. This isn truly essential but strange that it isn identified someplace around the determine.would test this?IE still is the market chief and a huge component of other folks will miss your fantastic writing due to this problem.In any case I抣l be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon! Boyslerongory Регулировщик скорости движения вагонов
  Сообщения: 6Зарегистрирован: Сегодня, 08:18 Вернуться к началу I must spend a while learning more or working out more. Than

Boyslerongory » Сегодня, 08:34

 I gotta favorite this internet site it seems very beneficial extremely helpfulThat is a whole lot for a single card do not you feel? Yugioh playing cards this strong must be a staple card in nearly all match decks. It can easily swing a recreation inside your favor. Envision attacking your opponent together with your Cyber Dragon for 2100, then swing one more 2100 by using Ring of Destruction.For all those who prefer to wear brief boots, UGG gives the Classic Mini. These mini boots are created to include just the foot along with the ankle, considerably like tennis shoes. With the real sheepskin lining, these mini boots nevertheless offer the warmth and dryness that UGG boots are well-known for, and generate a trendy footwear assertion also.Iˇll right away grasp your rss as I can't to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
 We want to assistance everybody to determine what needs to become done, to consider ownership in the predicament, to assist solve the issue and go off to take manage over whatever it really is that wants to become completed. By sharing handle we empower both ourselves and our new companions. Everyone wins..you are really a good webmaster.This really is the cause why they're investing a lot on the handiwork and the materials utilized inside the style. This only exhibits in the value too of replicas. There's no way these replicas are cheap. Stanton Dowd was the earlier proprietor from the superfreighter that was commanded by Majestic-12 for your distribution on the Gray Loss of life within the Usa, just before it had been loaded onto crop-spraying plane. Immediately after Tracer Tong finds Illuminati "footprints" inside the genetic data on the Gray Dying virus, JC Denton meets Dowd in ruins of the destroyed warehouse in Hell's Kitchen. Dowd, coughing constantly, is uncovered to be himself contaminated together with the Gray Dying, and JC can deliver him Ambrosia from the freighter.And definitely, I am just always motivated considering the terrific tricks you serve.
 Thanks for any other informative site.I dugg some of you post as I thought they were very helpful very useful Itˇs pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. Boyslerongory Регулировщик скорости движения вагонов
  Сообщения: 6Зарегистрирован: Сегодня, 08:18 Вернуться к началу This is really a terrific site.

Boyslerongory » Сегодня, 08:35

 I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear conceptCooked meals are necessary to support the body's require for safety within the colder climate, so winter is when we ought to be consuming the richest, warmest, heaviest foods. It really is also *gulp* a time when we have a tendency to place on an extra kilo or two for "insulation". Portion handle is truly important for the duration of this time, remembering that a part of salad is probably much less than 50 percent the kilojoules of the casserole or stew from the exact same size.Cost new: $5,499 The Suzuki GS500F is among the most versatile newbie motorcycles around the world. This regular rocks out using a total fairing and glossy bodywork to get a sporty account. Riders who don want to be scrunched more than the tank of the sport bike as a way to attain the clip-ons will enjoy the upright seating position from the GS500F.I got what you intend, regards for posting
 That's a great deal for a single card never you feel? Yugioh playing cards this strong ought to be a staple card in nearly all match decks. It could very easily swing a recreation within your favor. Imagine attacking your opponent with your Cyber Dragon for 2100, after which swing an additional 2100 by using Ring of Destruction.I think it will improve the value of my website .You are very intelligent. You know thus significantly with regards to this topic, produced me personally imagine it from numerous varied angles.My extensive internet lookup has finally been honored with really good know-how to exchange with my two friends.
 Most yogurt at Sweet Deal with is nonfat although you will find a few low body fat choices too. Their distributor is Cream yogurt. I posted Yo Cream dietary evaluation hyperlink on the Website roll. (five). Who said you've to function full-time? A lot of companies are started part-time and forever remain that - part-time. I realize of numerous entrepreneurs who began their businesses part-time many years in the past and therefore are satisfied using the standing quo.Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task.You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across.I am sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. Boyslerongory Регулировщик скорости движения вагонов
  Сообщения: 6Зарегистрирован: Сегодня, 08:18 Вернуться к началу Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What

Boyslerongory » Сегодня, 08:35

 Utterly written subject material, appreciate it for entropy. "Life is God's novel. Let him write it." by Isaac Bashevis Singer.Scott Truett, a Nationwide Climate Service meteorologist, said it was achievable that a tornado that touched down near the St. Charles County city of recent Melle was the one that ripped in to the airport and evidently other components of St. Louis County. Book your keep in the SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside resort and indulge in totally free wired/wireless Web, free of charge everyday sizzling breakfast buffet and no cost parking. Our all suite lodge in Corona is ideal for each organization and leisure vacationers also as events and meetings. Take pleasure in a fashionable suite situated just off I-15, with shut proximity to university California Riverside, Cal Baptist College, La Sierra University, Kaiser, 3M, US Foodservice, Dart, Amerisource, Monster/Hansen and minutes from NAVSEA (providing authorities for every diem).Thank you for helping out, wonderful info. "Riches cover a multitude of woes." by Menander.I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
 I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this type of informative web sites in top of the list.What might you suggest in regards to your publish that you simply made a few days in the past? Any positive?For this month assignment, please research the Meal from the Working day: Dinner Rubric attached under and file your dinners for 4 days over the following week. Be specific; place down everything. For hydration, attempt to have your water/Gatorade proper whenever you get property from apply and wait 20-30 minutes just before consuming your food.Perfectly written content , thanks for selective information .
 Hello, I just wanted to say, you're wrong. Your article doesn't make any sense.This yr I celebrated among these birthdays that many individuals get in touch with a milestone. Now some individuals would head out and purchase a sports auto or one thing of that nature. Sports activities vehicles have in no way truly been my factor. The tumultuous rumble of dual exhaust cans drowns out the stale elevator songs in your way as much as the office. You daydream of wheelies, knee-dragging and checkered flags. Sleep is really a fond memory, because of motorcycle-induced sleeplessness.I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.As soon as I found this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. Boyslerongory Регулировщик скорости движения вагонов
  Сообщения: 6Зарегистрирован: Сегодня, 08:18 Вернуться к началу Only a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw ou

Boyslerongory » Сегодня, 08:36

 You're very intelligent. You already know therefore significantly relating to this topic, produced me personally imagine it from numerous varied angles.you've done a wonderful job in this topic!I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don't know about.At all times follow your heart. "A second wife is hateful to the children of the first a viper is not more hateful." by Euripides.
 You have remarked very interesting points ! ps decent website . "In music the passions enjoy themselves." by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.Some truly wonderful posts on this web site , thanks for contribution.Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part I care for such info a lot.Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to get most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help out.
 Very {interesting} {info | information}!{Perfect} just what I was {looking | searching } for! {"I have a hundred times wished that one could resign life as an officer resigns a commission.{Always|All the time|At all times} {go after|follow} your heart. {"What power has law where only money rules." by Gaius Petronius.|"No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman." by Honore' de Balzac.|"The most profound joy has more of gravity than of gaiety in it." by Michel de Montaigne.|"The point of quotations is that one can use another's words to be insulting." by Amanda Cross.|"In order to preserve your self-respect, it is sometimes necessary to lie and cheat." by Robert Byrne.|"If the grass is greener in the other fellow's yard - let him worry about cutting it." by Fred Allen.|"He never is alone that is accompanied with noble thoughts." by Fletcher.|"A second wife is hateful to the children of the first a viper is not more hateful." by Euripides.|"There are only two industries that refer to their customers as users." by Edward Tufte.|"If you feel yourself falling, let go and glide." by Steffen Francisco.|"The only way most people recognize their limits is by trespassing on them." by Tom Morris.|"Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others." by Sir Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill.|"History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon." by Napoleon.|"We are near waking when we dream we are dreaming." by Friedrich von Hardenberg Novalis.|"Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was." by Margaret Mitchell.|"A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some." by Joe Moore.|"Faith in the ability of a leader is of slight service unless it be united with faith in his justice." by George Goethals.|"Billy Almon has all of his inlaw and outlaws here this afternoon." by Jerry Coleman.|"Experience is a good school, but the fees are high." by Heinrich Heine.|"Every man serves a useful purpose A miser, for example, makes a wonderful ancestor." by Laurence J. Peter.|"Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins you can't imagine the smell." by Robert Byrne.|"Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at." by Jimmy Demaret.|"Man is the measure of all things." by Protagoras.|"In America, through pressure of conformity, there is freedom of choice, but nothing to choose from." by Peter Ustinov.|"We may pass violets looking for roses. We may pass contentment looking for victory." by Bern Williams.}so all Zenga thinks bout is stealing {money|cash|funds|income} from other {more|much more|a lot more|far more} {successful|effective|productive|profitable} {movies|films|motion pictures}. {and their|as well as their|in addition to their|along with their} {audience|viewers}. That {alone|on your own|by yourself|by itself} {should|ought to|must|really should} say volumes about {where|exactly where} this guy's {mind|thoughts} is at. {One|1|A single|One particular} {percent|%} or lowfat milk is {where|exactly where} you {really|truly|actually|genuinely} see {good|great|excellent|very good} percentages on {calories|energy} from {fat|body fat|excess fat|unwanted fat}. {One|1|A single|One particular} cup has 103 {calories|energy} with {2|two}.{4|four} grams of {fat|body fat|excess fat|unwanted fat} or about 22 {calories|energy} from {fat|body fat|excess fat|unwanted fat} which accounts {for a|to get a|for any} {nice|good|great} {low|reduced|minimal|very low} {percentage|proportion} of only 21 {percent|%}. Saturated {fat|body fat|excess fat|unwanted fat} is at {1|one}.{5|five} grams or {13|thirteen}.{5|five} {calories|energy} {and a|along with a|as well as a|plus a} {respectable|reputable} {13|thirteen} {percent|%} {of the|from the|in the|on the} {total|complete} {calories|energy}..I like what you guys are up {too|also}. Such {clever|intelligent|smart} work and reporting! {Keep up|Carry on} the {superb|excellent} works guys {I've|I have} incorporated you guys to my blogroll. Boyslerongory Регулировщик скорости движения вагонов
  Сообщения: 6Зарегистрирован: Сегодня, 08:18 Вернуться к началу Ответить Сообщений: 17 • Страница 1 из 1

Вернуться в Масштабная схема станции и схематический план станции